ФорумГалереяsaitсообщество на diary.ruDBSK-фанфикиWikipediaЧаВоПоискРегистрацияПользователиГруппыВход

Поделиться | 

Статьи

Предыдущая тема Следующая тема Перейти вниз 
АвторСообщение
Anita
модератор
модератор

Женщина Сообщения : 1349
DBSK : Макс ЧанМин и Микки ЮЧон

СообщениеТема: Статьи   Чт Ноя 08, 2007 3:51 am

давайте сюда статьи про мальчиков закидывать, которые в новостях интернетных найти можно :)

Наткнулась тут в ЖЖ-сообществе на новость. Только вот она на английском. Общий смысл я поняла, но все же, девушки, большая просьба помочь с переводом =\

Мальчики попали в Routers news:

Сама статья:
New brand boy band.

Oct. 30 - Backed by legions of teenage girls and middle-aged Japanese women old enough to be their mothers, South Korean boy band TVXQ is looking to take over with their Justin Timberlake-like moves.

It took four hours for the group to sell out 33,000 seats for a series of concerts in Seoul. The group is in the middle of its second Asian tour and they played in Taipei earlier this month. They will perform in Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai in the coming months.

Stefanie McIntyre reports.

Видео можно глянуть тут: http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=69785

То, о чем говорится в видео:
Korean boy-band TVXQ finds motherly love in Asia
Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:51am EDT

By Angela Moon

SEOUL (Reuters Life!) - Backed by legions of teenage girls and middle-aged Japanese women old enough to be their mothers, South Korean boy band TVXQ is looking to conquer Asia.

The five-member group whose bubble gum pop tunes and glitzy dance steps are reminiscent of Backstreet Boys are among the top music sellers in South Korea, and they have also posted strong sales of 13 singles in Japan.

"We definitely want to perform in bigger parts of the world, in Europe and Northeast Asia, eventually. But now, we want to be on top of Asia," said the band's frontman who goes by the name of U-know Yunho before a sold-out concert in Seoul at the weekend

South Korean boy bands have a history of burning hot and bright at home and finding fans across due to the inroads made by Korean pop stars such as the artist known as Rain.

However, unlike other parts of the world where boy bands die out as their popularity wanes and the members become older, South Korean boy bands often fall apart when their members are called in for the country's mandatory military service.

TVXQ, which is an abbreviation for what can be translated in Korean as "the gods will rise from the East", was formed three years ago. It has set a frantic pace for itself to make the most of its time in the spotlight.

Its members are between the ages of 19 and 21, and will likely start being called in for military service in the next year or two.
It took four hours for the group to sell out 33,000 seats for a series of concerts in Seoul, its management company SM Entertainment said.
The group is in the middle of its second Asian tour, playing Taipei this month. They will perform in Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai in the coming months.

TVXQ has done well in Asia's biggest music market of Japan. It latest single "Summer" has climbed to the top slots of the Japanese charts.

TVXQ also has a following among Japanese 40-something housewives, who are fascinated by the band's fresh and boyish image. Many flew to South Korea for the concerts at the weekend.

"They are so cute and charismatic," said Hiromi Iino, a 40 year-old Japanese woman from Fukuoka.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
http://blake-anita.livejournal.com/
Aysulu
меломан

Женщина Сообщения : 860
DBSK : ДжеДжун

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   Чт Ноя 08, 2007 6:53 am

Не понравилось-.- То есть, нет, Анита, спсибо что нашла тексты, конечно^_^
Не понравилось содержание. Так сказать, лучше промолчать. "Смотрите, в Азии тоже жизнь есть". Там даже кто-то поёт. Не бойтесь, они не страшные, похожи на нашего Тимбирлейка. Их любят женщины всех возрастов, но скоро им идти в армию. Причём здесь армия??
JiYool
модератор
модератор

Женщина Сообщения : 690
DBSK : YunHo

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   Чт Ноя 08, 2007 11:49 am

а может кто нить перевести??? а то с англ напряг Т_Т
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/jaejoong
Калипсо
меломан

Женщина Сообщения : 698
DBSK : ЧунСу

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   Чт Ноя 08, 2007 11:54 am

Это фанкам из Японии. Конечно, больше девушек, но в толпе видно и не мало взрослых тётенек (Одной девушке удалось погладить плечо JJ, а Чангмин увернулся^^)
[Fancam] 071104 Tokyo Harajuku After MTV ReMTV 13mb

Akuma sama, ничего особенного, что это популярная азиатская группа, собирающая большие залы. Перечисление стан, где у них были концерты и тд. И в конце зачемто сказали, что им по 19-21 год и скоро в армию О_о Им-то что, ждут не дождутся что ли?

___
JiYool
модератор
модератор

Женщина Сообщения : 690
DBSK : YunHo

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   Чт Ноя 08, 2007 12:21 pm

Калипсо
спасибо роза
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/jaejoong
Anita
модератор
модератор

Женщина Сообщения : 1349
DBSK : Макс ЧанМин и Микки ЮЧон

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   Сб Ноя 17, 2007 2:29 am

Не знаю, может уже все видели это маленькое интервью, но все же вешаю сюда :)

SEVENTEEN DECEMBER ISSUE- THE PRINCE FIRST LOVE

When they had their first love:
Junsu: 14 years old
Yoochun: 0 years old (-.- he started dating in his mother's womb? -.-)
Jaejoong:12 years old
Changmin: 16 years old
Yunho: 16 years old

In Korea, they call it your first love when you first like someone (So don't worry, Changmin still hasn't had his ACTUAL first love yet)

Q: What was your high school life like?

JJ: Working hard and striving to achieve your dreams

Q: When you were students, weren't you happy?

YH: However, because we are a group of 5. While working, we will go the amusement park to play. It was an enjoyable time

Q: Everyone lives together, are there any fights?

All 5: Ummm.. No?

JJ: Ah~ There is.That time when we were cleaning up our room. Changmin threw the clothes away, so... *laughs*

CM: I need to elaborate on that! Jaejoong said 'There are many clothes in the washing machine and you must fold and tidy them before 11. Or you can just throw them away' However~ Because everyone ignored him~No one bothered~So I said 'Alright, I'll just throw them away'

YC: Because I was asleep, I didn't even know such a big thing happened (-.- THIS IS SO YOOCHUN LIKE )

Q: When was your first love?

YH:My second year of high school. It was a girl from my school

JJ: Grade 6 of elementary school

JS: For me it was the second year of middle school. At that time, I would be very shy each time I stood in front of that girl. We were very close but because we were dating I was very shy. I was a really pathetic boy then, I didn't even hold her hand..

YC: Umm. It was before I recognised my mother. When I was born, my mother was my first love (awww)

CM: Is a one-sided kind of love counted? So, for me it'll be 3 years ago

Q: Everyone's first love was surprisingly late.

YH: What we are talking about here is true love.You need to know what love really is before you can have a first love. If not, it isn't counted as a first love

Q: Please talk about your future goals

YH: I would like to go to every country that has a TVXQ fan! And I would like to do a Dome tour

YC: No matter what, I would like the five of us to continue singing together

Гость

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   Сб Ноя 17, 2007 5:42 am

угу, видела)))

интересно в кого успел влюбится Микки даже не родившись?)))
любвеобильный ты наш :)

часть про то как Мин выкинул одежду, это просто супер)))))
Мин действительно на такое способен)))))))
Бедный Ючан даже не понял, что произошло XD
Ballons
меломан

Женщина Сообщения : 939
DBSK : 5-1=0

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   Сб Ноя 17, 2007 7:38 am

Цитата :
часть про то как Мин выкинул одежду, это просто супер)))))
Кто-нибудь, пожалуйста переведите это...?
Лапута
меломан

Женщина Сообщения : 858
DBSK : Микки

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   Сб Ноя 17, 2007 9:32 am

Постараюсь перевести><
У них спросили, "Вы живёте вместе, у вас бывают ссоры?".

All 5: Ммм нет?

JJ: Ах~ Однажны, когда мы убирали в комнате, Чангмин выбрасил всю одежду... *смеётся*

CM: Jaejoong сказал "У нас много одежды в стирку, вы должны убрать её до 11. Или можете просто выбросить" И, поскольку все его проигнорировали, я сказал "Ладно, тогда я её выброшу"^_________^

YC: А я спал и даже не знал, что что-то случилось.

С Чангмином шутки плохи хаха
Ballons
меломан

Женщина Сообщения : 939
DBSK : 5-1=0

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   Сб Ноя 17, 2007 1:05 pm

Лапута пишет:
Постараюсь перевести><
У них спросили, "Вы живёте вместе, у вас бывают ссоры?".

All 5: Ммм нет?

JJ: Ах~ Однажны, когда мы убирали в комнате, Чангмин выбрасил всю одежду... *смеётся*

CM: Jaejoong сказал "У нас много одежды в стирку, вы должны убрать её до 11. Или можете просто выбросить" И, поскольку все его проигнорировали, я сказал "Ладно, тогда я её выброшу"^_________^

YC: А я спал и даже не знал, что что-то случилось.

С Чангмином шутки плохи хаха
Бедный Хиро, его никто не слушается и не хочет помогать. Чангмин правильно сделал, выкинув их шмотки! Может это научит их уважать мамубита
Спонсируемый контент

СообщениеТема: Re: Статьи   

Статьи
Предыдущая тема Следующая тема Вернуться к началу 
Страница 1 из 1

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
 :: Разное :: Dong Bang Shin Ki-
Перейти: